Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Summer Shorts :)

Wow, finally I went shopping for another pair of shorts....thanks to Fatso, aka. my wife, aka. Nehi. OK! I paid for it. A nice blue checked short with a fancy blue belt. Something what I love the most about summers, I can wear shorts everywhere and anywhere.

I mean come on people, in the scorching heat of summers, to enjoy that rare cool breeze, you have to be in your shorts. Just imagine, you are riding your bike in the late afternoon hours. Everyone around you is complaining about the summer heat, but you are all chilled out because of your super cool shorts. BRING IT ON BABY!!!

No pleasure can beat the pleasure of wearing shorts to office. It's Friday... (wow! I can't wait for it) and you are in your ... in your .... in your... shorts.... wow... How many heads turn around, hoping ahhhh wish they would have also worn... And girls ... you can make them more J :P...

Yeah...mom gets little fussy about shorts at times, I mean she gets embarrased if I am walking with her in shorts. Come on maa, just that I have grown up (?) it doesn't mean that I can not wear shorts. Come on maa...chill... And stop making fun of my shorts in front of my friends... even they wear... shorter then mine... girls also...

I am obsessed ... oh yes I am obsessed with my shorts.... my summer shorts....

1 comment:

  1. Yeah and people can sing when they see you in your cool shorts, "Jungle jungle baat chali hai, pata chala hai,..." ;-)

    ReplyDelete