Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Mind Fuck No.10

Yes, totally fucked, is the state of my mind. Ask me... ask me... come on some one ask me why! Ok, I know the first reaction, "Dude, it is everyone's story... the sorry fucked-up state". Actually, it's true, most of us are worked-up or lemme me use it again, FUCKED-UP (using this word is giving me a sadist pleasure ... :) wicked smile) for similar reasons. Noooo your problem is different, right? Come on list it down, you won't find more than 10 different reasons why we get fucked in life! Seriously, look around, we are not the first one, though it's our first time! Well, thinking of it there are just these 10 stupid situations we allow us to fuck...but life really offers you much more than Mind Fuck No.10. Yeah, sounds like same old positive attitude shit, looser what you know what I am going through, fuck you-you will never understand. I am done saying all this and screaming it out loud. What's next? Is this the summary of my life...fucked-up? May be yes, may be no... It's tough to decide, can you help me choose? I am sure, you will choose No. Of course, you will. You are my friend, you have seen more life than me. You know and you have always seen life beyond Mind Fuck No.10, right?


ENOUGH!!! There is something I gotta be doing. Why, am I frustrated with life... may be it's not life that's frustrating, it's me who is frustrating. I am responsible for my own sorry state. Things don't look that bad with me, right? But in my mind, it's a chaos. Dementors of disappointment are sucking the enthusiasm and weakening the child in me. And what do I need to do now...think of the best memory of my life, the time I was most happy and use the Patronus charm. Yep I have the magic wand with me, I just need to learn to use it, and use it :) Probably, instead of saying Expecto Patronum, I'd rather say, SCREW you (writing this word really brought a pleasent smile on my face). 


Hold on, the dementor within me is saying something..." I know I don't write that well." 
Ok dementor, SCREW YOU!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment